- 2 module - 11 Compartment: $8,100
- 3 module - 17 Compartment: $9,900
- 4 module - 23 Compartment: $11,700
- 5 module - 29 Compartment: $13,500
- 6 module - 35 Compartment: $15,300
- 8 module - 47 Compartment: $18,900
- 10 module - 59 Compartment: $22,500
- 12 module - 71 Compartment: $26,100
Our Standard Package consists of one Master Module and three Add-On Modules (23 vending compartments) and sells for $11,700.
- Dimensions: 33.5"L x 14.25"W x 72" H
- Empty Weight: Approx 200Lbs
- Construction: All steel, galvanized and powder coated
- Use outdoor rated electro-magnetic locks to open compartments.
- Proximity sensors to detect cylinders.
- Available manual lock on bottom compartment to allow vend when power is out or if machine malfunctions.
- The User Interface is a color 5.6” touchscreen designed for outdoor use.
- Outdoor rated Card Reader accepts all forms of credit/debit card payment on a 3G or 4G cellular system.
- ADA button allows for cylinders to be vended only from the mid-level compartments.
- Another button mounted inside the customer interface compartment that allows for cash sales by a store employee.
- Individual compartments with individual locks require large investment of time and effort to defeat.
- The compartments are sized so that if the expanded metal on the door or side of the compartment is cut away, the cylinder will not fit through the compartment frame.
- The locks have more than 1200 lbs holding strength.
- If someone decides to put anything in the compartment other than the empty cylinder, their credit card information is already stored, so any more than one attempt will easily identify the thief.
- The operating system runs a self-diagnostic prior to vending and will not vend a compartment with an error code (stuck door, locking sensor inoperable, no cylinder detected, proximity sensor inoperable).
- If the customer accidentally shuts the door before removing the cylinder, the door reopens and will continue to reopen until the cylinder is removed.
- If the customer fails to return cylinder or close door, the User Interface prompts with the error.
- ADA button for mid and lower compartment sales.
- Clear simple instructions.
- The cylinder will only fit back into the compartment in the upright position. The compartment is sized so that when the door is closed the cylinder will be in the proper place for the sensor to detect it.
- The customer never knows if there are compartments that are not operable. The machine will continue to vend until all working compartments are vended.
- Master Module: $3,200
- Add-On Module: $1,900
- Manual Module: $499
- 2 module - 15 Compartment: $5,100
- 3 module - 23 Compartment: $7,000
- 4 module - 31 Compartment: $8,900
- 5 module - 39 Compartment: $10,800
- 6 module - 47 Compartment: $12,700
- 8 module - 47 Compartment: $18,900
- 10 module - 79 Compartment: $20,300
Our Standard Package consists of one master module and three add-on modules (31 vending compartments) and sells for $8,900.
There is also an optional Manual Module that is secured with a padlock. The Manual Module allows you to store additional product on-site for easier refill of machines. It also allows on-site personnel to satisfy customer demand immediately, if for some reason the Woodshax is unable to vend or the customer has only cash.
All Outdoor Vending Solutions Systems:
Add-on modules are seamlessly added to existing modules by a wiring harness. The master module computing software communicates with, acquires, and assimilates the new module(s) into the system and you are ready to vend. There are multiple configurations depending on customer demand and available space. Up to 11 modules can attach to the master module. However, we recommend and maximum of 6 modules (including master module) due to available space to set the machine.
- 3-year parts and 1-year labor warranty
- Eport 9 Credit/Debit Card Reader and 3G Telemetry System
- Outdoor rated touchpad with customer/owner interface
- All required leveling and attachment hardware
- Completely programmed and ready to install and operate
- Business Model Assistance